From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:11:40 -0500
Thanks for the reply, Graham.  I've played that tape for a lot of people and
I always got a lot out of it every time I listened to it.  As I said I'd
like to get another copy.  I did send a request to ARMA but I wasn't sure
how long it would take them to get back to me.

Gary Vocks
Records Management Officer
Southern Illinois University
School of Medicine