From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:59:08 -0500
I'm just learning MS Access myself so I can't be of any help but have you
tried any of the newsgroups like microsoft.public.access or
microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted ?  A lot of what's discussed in there
is way over my head but there's help for beginners, too!

Gary Vocks
Records Management Officer
Southern Illinois University
School of Medicine