From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:30:07 -0700
Chris,

It looks like you have the help you need but for future references,
Microsoft offers free classes for their programs. Check out their
website. I believe they off the classes for all of their programs and it
gives you the benefit of  learning at your own speed.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone
(714) 546-9835 fax