From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:52:05 -0600
For those of you not familiar with it, Slashdot (http://slashdot.org) is an
website that caters to crypto-anarcho-techno-ubergeeks with varying
political views (hard right and hard left as well as many less quantifiable
flavors). Slashdot covers a number of areas, including politics, open-source
software, geek-type tools, and the latest developments in numerous
technological areas. I check the site several times a day, and about every
couple of days there is an article that addresses RIM to different degrees.
Note that while posts are generally safe for work, if you read the comments
(which in my opinion is where the value is), sometimes they can be a bit
profane - i.e NSFW (not safe for work).

With that intro, here is a link to the IBM/FileNet story with, as I send
this, 46 comments.
http://it.slashdot.org/it/06/08/11/1419201.shtml

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins