From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:06:51 -0700
OT OT OT ... Otay        Friday type of stuff.   Must have been a good
OT topic if it lasted a week.   Hot rods and oldies' type of bands are
muy interesante.  I also love blues, be-bop, big band, western swing,
and cowboy western music (raised on this).

Archives

Personal papers

Flame on....; or is it "Rock on"...; Sharon?

Have a good weekend!

I hate paper.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/11 10:42 AM >>>
I like the Styx album with the burning ice cube on the
cover.  Video may have killed the radio star but CD
killed the album cover artist.  I have one of the
Jethro Tull "Stand Up" album covers that has a picture
of the band pop up, or stand up, when you open it.  I
also have a copy of "Who Are You" in translucent red
vinyl.  Opening an album used to be like opening a box
of Cracker Jacks.

I purposely avoided this thread from the start, so I
don't know where it has been, but considering how long
it has gone on I am in utter amazement at how the list
will tolerate some off topic discussions but Maarja
got flamed off the list for daring to mention Archives
or personal papers here and there.

Does anyone know if Mozart has any cool album covers?

John Chmura
<el snipo>