From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:02:04 +1000
The absolutely best place to ask questions relating to Microsoft Access is the ACCESS-L listserv.  See http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/access-l.html  for information.  Questions raised range from the beginner to the professional, with a lot in between.

One of the Microsoft "Most Valuable Professionals" who hangs out there also has a website with lots of samples - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/.

John Lovejoy