From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:12:38 -0400
Dear All,

I'm a new member in this list and I do have my first question: (I hope,
that my english is good enough, that I will be able to describe my request!)

What can we do to ensure that business-relevantly e-mails are retained in
accordance with records retention schedules?

I have classified e-mails in the two main-groups "not-offical-messages"
and "official-messages". Both groups are divided in several sub-groups.

All not-official messages do not have a retention period, which means, that
they can be destroyed to each date. All other messages (the official ones)
have to be retained in accordance with the records retention schedules.

Up to now the only way to store the official-messages is manually. This
requires a high logistic expenditure.

About ideas, which are able to solve this problem, I am pleased!

Mario Rieger