From:
Tanya Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:00:59 -0400
Gus,

The Vermont State Archives has Digital Imaging Guidelines available online that may be helpful. They are due for review (they were originally issued in 2004), but provide a good overview of project planning, systems architecture, technical specifications, and implementation.

The URL is: http://vermont-archives.org/records/standards/pdf/VSA_Imaging_Guidelines.pdf

--Tanya

Tanya L. Marshall, MLS
Assistant State Archivist