From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:30:44 -0700
On 8/17/06, Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Microsoft has it's own RIM blog now, as well.

Surprised they didn't decide to buy someone elses or just start using it and
claim it was theirs to begin with =)

Yeah, well anyway, it may be getting a lot of press and it might be on a lit
of people's desktops soon ( for free as a part of Office 2007 and all IF M$
is ever able to get THAT or VISTA out!) but I think there's a lot of smoke
and mirror work going on in the forefront.

From all I've seen, and comments I've heard from the unwashed who have
played around with the beta "RM" is a REAL misnomer for this puppy... it's
DM at best, with some potential backroom rules that add in some RM
capabilities.

And from the chatter I've seen on the blog, I wouldn't be surprised if you
asked some hard questions to hear answers like "Oh... there's a DIFFERENCE
between DM and RM?"

Yeah...not a big fan of Micro$loth, not expecting to see this "solution"
change my thoughts about that!!

Larry

--
Larry Medina