From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:27:10 -0500
I have to disclaim that I am a reseller and business partner with Motion
Computing, and that is why I omitted the name brand in my earlier post.

You can find additional information at www.motioncomputing.com.

I have also worked with the voice recognition module that is part of
Microsoft Office, and found it to be very accurate in taking dictation,
requiring minimal corrections.