From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:49:29 -0400
Tanya,

Russ Stalters, who publishes an Enterprise Content Management blog (BetterECM.wordpress.com) and is a long-time RM/DM authority wrote an article for AIIM's E-Doc magazine that you might find helpful.  It's called 'Does Microsoft Finally Get Records Management?'.  Here's a link to a PDF copy: http://www.compliancesolutionsgrp.com/blog-content/doesmicrosoft.pdf.

Check it out.  I think it may answer some of your questions.

Cheers,
Donald Lueders, CRM