From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:31:21 -0700
Haven't we always had Retention Management?  Isn't that why we have
classification systems and retention schedules?  Or is there something
in this "Retention Management" that I am missing?

Sometimes I think we get so involved in the "glitzy" technology that we
forget the basics.  If we don't apply the basics to the glitzy
technology, then what have we got?........ GIGO!

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]