From:
Robert Soutar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:48:13 -0400
Hello,

The RM component of SharePoint 2007 is a "light" version of an RMA.  It is focused on electonic documents within Office System (stored in SharePoint).  The recommended RMA for Microsoft Office System seems to continue to be Meridio.  IMHO, Microsoft is at least one further release away from a full scale RMA.  We are using both Meridio and SharePoint here at CDIC.  I am aware of a couple of other large government organizations in Canada using the same solution.

Robert Soutar
Manager, Information and Records Management
Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
Phone: (613) 947-0662; e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message is intended for the addressee only. Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please advise the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system without making a copy. Thank you.

Le présent message n'est adressé qu'au destinataire indiqué. Toute diffusion, reproduction ou divulgation est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur par renvoi du message et supprimer celui-ci de votre système, sans le reproduire d'aucune façon. Merci de votre collaboration.