From:
Russ Stalters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:22:40 -0400
Unfortunately, Mr Miller is incorrect in his assessment. The reason I say it
is unfortunate is because I do not think he has adequately conducted hands
on usage of the Beta of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. I have.

I wrote an article reviewing Microsoft's foray into records management and
you can read my post and download the article from here:

http://betterecm.wordpress.com/2006/08/14/does-microsoft-finally-get-records
-management-aiim-e-doc-article-available/

Russell Stalters

Check out my Blog at:
BetterECM.wordpress.com

Email:  [log in to unmask]