From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:57:25 -0400
On 8/18/06, Chris Browne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Happy Friday everyone!
>
> I am reviewing recordings of customer calls made by our Sales group for
> QA purposes. I do not believe that there are any federal requirements
> governing the retention of these recordings (please, correct me if I'm
> wrong!), so I am in the process of communicating with the vested groups
> to determine business interests;

a former employer had a telesales function. they sold services via
telephone, the recorded calls were the only evidence the company had
that the customer agreed to the terms and conditions of the contract.
We determined that they had the same retention period as the paper
subscriber agreements. Termination + 6 years.

so make sure these calls are not evidence of a contractual agreement

pak

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va