From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:25:48 -0700
I stick with my original comment...... Scan at 300dpi in landscape mode
if you are worried about scan time.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]