From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:25:26 -0500
We are currently looking into additional offsite storage facility options that cover multiple Provinces and States.

I have reviewed the list from the Professional Records and Information Services Management (PRISM) website and wonder if anyone could suggest another source for a list of physical storage vendors or has any recommendations.

Please reply off list.

Thank you in advance

Emma Prescott

Emma Prescott M.A., M.L.I.S.

CONFIDENTIAL - This e-mail transmission and any documents attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original transmission, attachments, and destroy any hard copies.