From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:25:32 -0700
This is why I generally prefer a functional Retention Schedule as
opposed to a record series Retention Schedule.

Almost everything created (record-wise) will fit into a functional
Retention Schedule.  For example, if we are talking about an accounts
payable function, and a retention of six years has been assigned to that
function, then regardless of records being paper or otherwise, that
retention fits.

If this is all wet, please let me know.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]