From:
"Oldrin, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:01:36 -0400
I have reviewed the entire video production.

It is definitely not suitable for stand-alone (or "home-alone")
orientation of new employees.  It must be facilitated by knowledgeable
staff.  In the breaks between the sections, specific company policies
and procedures should be presented and discussed.

Otherwise, the material does indeed seem a little over-dramatic and
could leave the audience feeling more confused than empowered.

I appreciate other comments from the list.
Regards
Sarah Oldrin
Manager, Corporate Communications
Solvay America, Inc.
+1 713 525 6091

This e-mail is confidential.
If you are not the addressee or an authorized recipient of this message,
any distribution, copying, publication or use of this information for any
purpose is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then delete this message.
Ce message est confidentiel.
Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire designe de ce message ou une personne
autorisee a l'utiliser, toute distribution, copie, publication ou usage a
quelques fins que ce soit des informations contenues dans ce message sont
interdits.
Merci d'informer immediatement l'expediteur par messagerie electronique et
d'ensuite detruire ce message.