From:
"Mona, William C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:28:27 -0400
Our IT group has asked that RIM provide some recommendations on best
practices for determining the contents of unidentified backup tapes.  We
are talking about a VERY large number of tapes (over 50,000 employees,
400 locations).

Has anyone tackled this monster, and can you offer advice?  We have
spoken to a few vendors but we would like to know what others have done.

If you consider this issue confidential, please feel free to email me
directly.

Thanks

William C. Mona, PhD

Records & Information Management