From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:24:06 -0600
Hi all,

Just a reminder that I am teaching the CompTIA CDIA+ workshop in Houston
September 18-20 and in Dallas September 25-27. The classes are three days;
over the course of the workshop we will cover all of the exam objectives,
including document imaging technologies and processes, strategic and
business process analysis, gaining stakeholder input and acceptance, and
planning a successful implementation.

Each workshop includes the training manual, sample questions, a resource CD,
meals all three days, parking all three days, and access to audit any future
CDIA+ workshops for one year at no charge.

Houston, September 18-20
Location: The Holiday Inn Select Greenway, 2712 Southwest Freeway, Houston,
TX 77098
Cost: $795 for AIIM and ARMA members, $895 for non-members.

Dallas, September 25-27
This workshop is co-sponsored by ARMA Dallas and Focal Point Solutions.
Location: Embassy Suites Dallas DFW, 4650 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, Texas
Cost: $495 (special rate for this workshop ONLY)

For more information on the workshops, or to RSVP, please contact me
directly at [log in to unmask] or (303) 574-1455.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms

IMERGE Consulting