From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:46:05 -0500
Kim,

Here is a link to the functional file classification for the State of
North Dakota.  We use it as the basis for paper files, electronic filing
systems on shared drives and for records retention purposes.

Records Management Manual: http://www.nd.gov/itd/records/rmmanual.pdf
(see page 24)

It works very well for us. Please call me if you have any questions.

Bill R

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota