From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:06:10 -0400
Unless you are using a certified Document Management system; how can you
prove, in Court, that the paper copy of an email that you present to the
Judge, is IDENTICAL To the original email?

Anyone in the industry knows how easily documents can be manipulated between
time of receipt and time of printing to show what the Organization wants to
be shown.

How would You like to be facing a Judge with a Printout of an email against
a Defendant that had an electronic trail of the email to show in Court,
which proves your client did some thing wrong?

CYA

That is what Records Management is all about.