From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:16:13 -0400
As of about 5:00 (CT) Thursday, ARMA HQ learned that visitors to
www.arma.org were receiving a strange log-in box. We're not sure why,
and have the host company's support team working on remedying it. In
the meantime, if you receive the log-in box, click on "Cancel" twice
and the site will load. Unfortunately you will likely have to do this
on every page you try to access. The secured areas of ARMA's site –
such as those in the My ARMA area and the shopping cart – are still
secure and are accessed in the same way as always.

We regret any inconvenience and hope it will be fixed shortly.

Cyndy Launchbaugh
Director of Brand Integration & Marketing
ARMA International

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM CA
Chair, Communications Committee
ARMA International