From:
Elaine Lowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:24:07 -0400
I also recommend OmniRIM.  Very nice because you can manage by document,
file and box, manage classification and retention. They also have the
ability to connect to your electronic records.

Elaine R. Lowell
Regulatory Affairs Documentation Supervisor
617-444-6853

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
130 Waverly Street
Cambridge, MA  02139-4242

ROBERT BAILEY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
09/05/2006 09:07 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Looking for RM software

I recommend OmniRim, contact art Bellis, they have a web site
Robert L. Bailey