From:
"Boelter, Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:18:19 -0700
This is my first ARMA conference as well and I am looking forward to it,
particulary since I'm a native Texan!  See you all there.  :D

Rose Boelter
Sempra Global
Records Management Coordinator
101 Ash Street, HQ06B
San Diego, CA  92101
Off (619) 696-3052
Fax (619) 696-2534

"Sempra Global is not the same company as the utility SDG&E or SoCalGas,
and Sempra Global is not regulated by the California Public Utilities
Commission."