From:
Deidre Paknad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:34:32 -0400
Mark Lagondinski, a certified records manager at Ernst & Young, did a great presentation on audits and controls on records retention programs this summer with CGOC.  It is a webcast, so you can watch the replay and get the slide set on the CGOC portal:  www.cgocouncil.com    In my experience, most companies are working on expanding their "records" programs to be "retention" programs that cover all types of data, data sources, and better enable preservation ... and as such, are a bit too early to succeed in an audit!  You might also look at the Citigroup retention program webcast on the CGOC portal as I think they discussed were audit fits into their initiative.

Deidre

PSS Systems
e: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>