From:
WILLIAM W LEFEVRE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:22:33 -0400
Dear Jesse (and everyone else):

Certainly, non-CRMs are welcome to attend.  In fact, I urge anyone with an
interest in certification to attend both the business meeting and the reception.
Both venues offer a great way to get more information, to comment on the
certification process if you have something to say, and to mingle with your
fellow RIM professionals.

I didn't attend either before I became certified and I sure wish I had.  The
certification process would have been a bit more demystified for me.

So, come on out.

William

William LeFevre
Secretary, ICRM