From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:57:46 -0700
Okay... only **4** weeks away now!! RSVP count is up to 78 people, we're a
little behind last year, but none the less, it's a STRONG showing!!!

Yes, anyone is welcome, Hawaiian shirts and other non-business attire is
embraced, tattoos are welcome (and may be displayed and/or shared... nothing
I like much better than a well defined tattoo on a GREAT canvas!) and no,
neither Peter or Larry are buying the first, second or subsequent rounds.=)

Larry

So here's the specifics again for those who missed them the first time:

> So, the party is going to be held on Saturday, 10/21/2006 at Dick's
> Last Resort on the Riverwalk, Lower level, 406 Navarro at the Bridge
> http://www.dickslastresort.com/
>
> As always, it will be a no-host bar, and time is wide open... it's
> not uncommon for people to start arriving between 6-7pm, and it's not
> uncommon for people to stay until 11pm, or until we get asked to
> leave... but past experience with Dick's almost guarantees if we keep
> drinkin', they'll keep pourin' =)
>
> We typically don't do ANYTHING organized, but I ask people to RSVP so
> I have an idea who and how many people are coming, and generally, I
> make up name tags and ask everyone to bring a business card. And you
> might want to bring a camera... RSVPS to [log in to unmask], please.
>
> A recap?
>
> Who- Whoever wants to come!!!
> When- Sat, 10/21 between 6-11pm(?), drop-in, drop-out
> What- No Host Bar, bring LOTS of money =)
> Where- Dicks Last Resort, 406 Navarro at the Bridge (Lower Level)
> Needs- RSVP, business card
> Why- Gimme a break! We need a REASON?!?!?!?
>

> And this is where I'd suggest the conversation on this topic continue, B4
> we get the Listserv all out of kilter and have hundreds of people asking how
> to unsubscribe =^)

Larry Medina
Danville, CA
RIM Professional since 1972