From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:47:18 -0400
So.....the recipient's name disappears as soon as you start typing the
message, the sender's name disappears when you open the message, you
cannot save or forward (no mention of printing), and this "protects"
your privacy.  Imagine the chaos if spammers start using this, not to
mention fraudulent transactions, sneaky directives, etc.  Sounds like
fraud and easy spam waiting to happen to me.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division