From:
Elaine Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:58:58 -0600
Hi There,

I would like to know if there are any Trim Towersoft Users in Calgary.

We are currently going through our first retention process and would
like to know what experiences other companies' went through with this
software system.

Thanks. Elaine

Elaine Foster | Office & Communications Coordinator | Sultran Ltd.
T: 403.231.2330 | F: 403.266.8770 | E: [log in to unmask]

This E-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this E-mail
message immediately.