From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:27:59 -0600
As has already been mentioned by Ray Cunningham and others, it's not
terribly difficult to get a screenshot using any of a number of tools (I use
Paint Shop Pro 7(!) and SnagIt), so you could save it.

More importantly, I'm trying to think of how the cross-examine would look
when the CXO - or RM - or legal - is being asked about an email-ish tool
that is expressly designed to be recordless: "VaporStream is the perfect for
anyone who wants a truly open and collaborative communication environment.
You are now free to say what you want or offer an opinion without it coming
back, with VaporStream there is no permanent record....When you need a
documented history, use e-mail; when you don't, use VaporStream."

I was also turned off by the sizzle-to-steak ratio on the website. But I did
note that they quote both Nancy Flynn of the ePolicy Institute and Michael
Osterman of Osterman Research, both of whom I respect as email industry
analysts. I'll probably take the thing for a test drive and then post a
review about it on my blog.

Hrm......

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
The AIIM ERM Master Class returns to Los Angeles Oct 30! Visit
http://www.imergeconsult.com/ermworkshops.html
for details and to register.