From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:03:47 -0700
Hi Deb:

Try this one.

MISSION
It is the mission of the Records and Information Management (RIM)
department to enable user departments to access information within their
purview in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner while at the
same time ensuring that the company is protected from legal attacks on
or through its information collection.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]