Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:50:51 GMT
I want to thank everyone, on and off list, who responded to my request
for information regarding donor records and confidentiality. It is
indeed a murky issue, but the feedback has provided a good basis for
understanding the issues involved. Conclusions: 1- review applicable
laws and statutes; 2- protect the interests of the university; 3- work
with general counsels office to review requests on a case by case
basis. Thanks again.

Chris Wydman
University Records Manager
Wright State University