From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:47:44 -0500
All:

I wanted to make a comment on behalf of ARMA International regarding the
discussions around the AIIM/ARMA announcement.

ARMA International is not at liberty due to an addition to the NDA
release by AIIM to discuss the decision making process relating to the
announcement in public forums such as the listserv or blogs.  ARMA
members can access a copy of the announcement on the My ARMA page of the
ARMA website.  This announcement also includes talking points about the
decision made by the ARMA International Board of Directors.

In addition, ARMA members can contact any of the ARMA International
Board of Directors for additional information on the decision.

Thanks for your understanding,

Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
President, ARMA International

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455