From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms CRDAMC-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:23:25 -0500
The awards banquest has always been, wear what you're comfortable in.
Yes, most in years past have worn formal, but this year since we're in
Texas, the banquet will be geared towards western, if that's what you
want to wear.  I normally wear a formal.  Since I was born, raised, and
still live in Texas, western wear is something that is a staple in my
closet.  I'll be wearing a western outfit, that is a little dressy, but
I will also be wearing boots.  Bottom line, wear what you're comfortable
in.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Management Division