From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:46:10 -0700
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2095-2403874,00.html

"We recognised we weren't selling document storage so much as trust," said
Curran. "So we went to America and Canada to see best practice on offer
there, came back and built a €12m state-of-the-art records centre."
"Success for us is to give comfort and confidence to the customers, who are
keeping their crown jewels with us."

Ask your customers how you are doing. "The crucial question is whether they
would recommend you to a friend," said Brennan. "It's a loaded question
because you're not just asking are they happy with your performance, but
also whether they would stake their reputation on it by recommending you."

It's rather OBVIOUS WHO they didn't call on to determine how
state-of-the-art was done...

Larry
--
Larry Medina