From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:30:48 -0600
Laura,

There might be aome value to retaining the seals permannetly. You might
consult your Archivist. As far as destroying them, make sure the destruction
is well documented and signed off on. Metal can be melted. If they are
brittle you can take a wooden stick that is thin on one end and large on the
other and strike the seals with enough for to end their existence. Be
careful who knows you did this. it would play poorly in the press.

Chris Flynn