From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:15:20 -0700
I would like to change my email address for this list serve. Can someone please tell me how to do it? My new email is: [log in to unmask]

  Thanks!

Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I am attempting to make contact with any of my fellow Listserv members
who are currently using OmniRIM. Email me off-line if you have a minute
to discuss some general as well as specific issues.

Thanks

Blake E. Richardson, CRM

Manager of Records

Safeway Inc.

20427 North 27th Avenue

MS-7007

Phoenix, AZ 85027

P: 623.869.3875

F: 623.869.6175

"MMS " made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.