From:
Jerry VanLoozen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:54:28 -0400
Earl,

I don't use Zasio but have sat through a few of their demos. Their
software sounds like it may be more than what you customer is looking
for. Zasio is best described as an enterprise system for firms with
multiple departments.

We have been providing FileTrail who has had great success competing in
the law firm vertical market. We have two installs and one more sold.
They are famous for being pure web making it easy to deploy and support
and very flexible to meet most any configuration need.

www.filetrail.com

Jerry VanLoozen, CDIA
VP of Sales & Marketing
Walter Hopkins Company - Business Organization Solutions(tm)
404-874-2441 x238
404-931-4699 cell - (best way to reach me)
www.walterhopkins.com

A member of Systec, a national resource for business organization
solutions
www.systecgroup.com

'High Density Storage; Active Work Room Furniture; Barcode/RFID
Tracking, Document Imaging; Records Management & All the services to
support the objectives of our customers'

'This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original.'