From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:57:08 -0600
well yes and no.
I guess the question might be is there an affordable solution?
I once was at an instituon of higher learning, witnessing their imaging
system. Quite operation. As partof their process they removed the bacground
from official transcripts in as part of the scan process. Pretty cool. It
solved a lot problem on the quality end fo rthem and since hte transcripts
did not originate with them they saw no problem. So much for transcript
paper.

holograms are difficult to scan and there might might be a bio solution by
now. Ask Bill Roach. Be carefull though, BIll has been around since the days
of papyrus. I think his first gig was helping out Hamurabi on sme stuff.
Which is better Bill, clay or stone? LOL

Chris (I just love ARMA time) Flynn