From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:37:50 -0600
I am soliciting comments regarding various imaging/document management
software/systems.  Here at my organization we are currently evaluating
the following.

ImageNow

Nolij Web

Stellent

            Image Management

            Business Process Management

            Kofax Ascent Capture

            Kofax Virtual ReScan

Banner XtenderSolutions

Singularity Imaging/Document Management

OnBase

We would be most appreciative of any comments relating to
these....especially from those who have direct user experience.  I am
the "lone" records manager on our evaluation committee and I'm hoping my
listserv colleagues can help me provide some useful remarks of other's
experiences with these products!

Thank you in advance for any comments and email me directly if you feel
that's appropriate.

Gus Harris

Records Manager

The University of West Florida