From:
Kathy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:03:24 -0500
I too would like to add my best wishes to all those who served or are currently serving in our Marine Corps.  My oldest son is currently serving, he and his group just returned from Iraq.  I love them all dearly. They party hard but are some of the most admirable men I have ever met.

Kathy

Kathy Francis Anderson
DRF & Associates
31330 Pohl Road