From:
"Mcara-Tinkler, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:52:28 -0700
I think this is a fabulous idea and I hope that the committee seriously considers this in the future.  Great suggestion Jesse!

Something else I would consider is that we need the technical education session to be just that.  As us records people are getting technically savvy and connecting with IT folk it would be nice to have more knowledge in this area.  I went to some of the sessions under technology and there wasn't a lot of technical stuff in them at all.

Heather McAra-Tinkler