From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:28:49 -0700
Hi John,

Funny you should mention that - that's one of the things on my list once the
email workshop is done. :) Kind of a "Records Management for Everyone" that
would focus on the individual and small office/home office segment.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
SL: Jesse8511 Market
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.