From:
"Bergeron, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:08:13 -0500
A moving tip for those file drawer locks:  in most instances, we wrapped
masking tape around the protruding lock to prevent it from getting
"pushed in" -- and locked -- by the movers, even accidentally.  The
biggest culprits in locking those cabinets, without knowing where the
keys were, were our own employees.

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street