From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:52:43 -0500
I am wondering what industry you are in? Depending on what regulatory
requirements you face...compliance may be your best argument. If not,
customer service and operational efficiency may be the key drivers. Then
again, determining what are the company's mission critical records and at
what risk level they face could also be a good argument for getting buy-in.

If you are lucky, all of the above arguments will apply.