From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:52:37 -0500
On 12/20/06, Roger Hamperian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> For those of you who are archivists as well as records managers, any
> suggestions on what to use for property or identification tags for large
> items such as furniture or framed paintings?

check out this link

http://www.idplate.com/property_tags/default.html

in my experience the manufacturers know what works best. Years ago i
had to get id tags for items that were going to offshore oil rigs. The
sales rep knew exactly what type of adhesive was required, one that
could withstand the salty humidity of the Gulf of Mexico

I'm sure there are other manufacturers the link above is just the
first one that popped up from a Google search

peterk
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va