From:
Kathy Bashaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:09:07 -0500
I apologize if you have already received my query through the e-recs
listserv.  If you did, no need to read any further.

I work for PNC Bank in Pittsburgh.  We are in the beginning stages of
developing a comprehensive electronic records management program.

We are requesting funding for a consulting project from our Steering
Committee, and they have asked us for more information before they provide
approval.  Specifically, they would like examples of what a comprehensive
program might look like, and a range of what it might cost and how long it
might take.  Most of our contacts are in the same early stage that we are.
Is anyone in this group further along than the discovery phase?  For
example, have you engaged consultants and received recommendations, or
started to implement the first stages of an e-records management program?
Or could you help by directing us to resources where we might get more
information?

We will engage our potential consulting partners for an example of a
comprehensive program and some estimates of costs and time frames, but I
thought I'd pose these questions to a large group also, to see if the range
of responses is similar to what our consultants tell us.  Thanks for any
help that you can provide.

Kathy Bashaar, PMP
Phone 412-768-1877
Mailstop P6-PUSX-43-4

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.