From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:49:22 -0700
larry,

Just poor wareness. After the first towers bombing most folks that read the
paper or watched CNN went to a cold Site back up at he very leaast. we went
warm site at he university, being able to gain full functionality with
limited users very quickly. Hot sites became the rage. I guess these folks
just didn't watch the news.

Chris Flynn